• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cgc submission - tracking shows delivered 2 days ago but no update

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, just submitted for cgc submission for the first time and i followed all the instructions.  USPS tracking shows it was delivered to cgc's po box last friday (today is tuesday evening), but i have received no update from cgc. When i log into my account under my submission i also see nothing, tried to input the invoice number to search, also comes back blank.

Just curious if i should call them or it's normal that cgc takes time to acknowledge they have received my submission. How long does it usually take after delivery that they notify you they have received it, and it becomes trackable on their website. 

Thank you

It took a few days for mine to show up in my submissions menu. Monday was a holiday, so that puts them behind. You can wait a day or two or call customer service. They have been nothing but patient with me when I call and have answered all my questions. Good luck. 

On 2/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, gagaliya said:

Hi guys, just submitted for cgc submission for the first time and i followed all the instructions.  USPS tracking shows it was delivered to cgc's po box last friday (today is tuesday evening), but i have received no update from cgc. When i log into my account under my submission i also see nothing, tried to input the invoice number to search, also comes back blank.

Just curious if i should call them or it's normal that cgc takes time to acknowledge they have received my submission. How long does it usually take after delivery that they notify you they have received it, and it becomes trackable on their website. 

Thank you

Be patient, it takes a few days to get from being "delivered by USPS" to into the system as "Verified".

HOWEVER, if it takes more than a week after it was delivered for it to show up in your submission list, call them and reference your packing slip # and describe the package. My last batch took a week so I called them, they were very helpful & patient. A day later, its showed up in the list.

Someone in another thread suggested that if you write the tier level on the outside of the box (Standard, Express, etc) that helps them prioritize things and helps the process.

Good luck on your submissions!

-bc