• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

taking subs GARTH ENNIS & RUSSELL BRAUN
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Got an LCS signing coming up with Ennis (Preacher, Boys, Night Witches) and Russell Braun (Boys, Night Witches).

All books due in hand 3/14/19

PM for pricing details ---- am I supplying books, are you sending books, are they on your account, are they on my account, yada yada.

Just a quick reminder, my signing with Ennis is coming up.  Any Preacher, Hellblazer, The Boys, Medieval Witchblade, Hitman (speaking of, I'm seeing Ennis' first appearance in Demon Annual #2 is a hot book)----I think artist John McCrea has something coming up soon.

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Just a quick reminder, my signing with Ennis is coming up.  Any Preacher, Hellblazer, The Boys, Medieval Witchblade, Hitman (speaking of, I'm seeing Ennis' first appearance in Demon Annual #2 is a hot book)----I think artist John McCrea has something coming up soon.

Don’t forget punisher !