• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Ultimate X-Men #61 B&W Sketch Variant

12 posts in this topic

Raw 9.6 $75. Free USPS Priority shipping in the US and half price USPS Global Priority world wide. PM me if interested. If no one is interested then it goes on Ebay tonight. Scans on request.

Ouch! popcorn.gif Something I should be aware of b4 dealing with PU, Rob? PM me if more appropo. Thanks bro...

No, he may be the most upstanding seller in the history of the world, he's just got 16 posts and ALL of them are "look at what I've got for sale." No actual participation in the forums. There was a period where he was posting a new for sale notice every couple of days.

Ouch! popcorn.gif Something I should be aware of b4 dealing with PU, Rob? PM me if more appropo. Thanks bro...

No, he may be the most upstanding seller in the history of the world, he's just got 16 posts and ALL of them are "look at what I've got for sale." No actual participation in the forums. There was a period where he was posting a new for sale notice every couple of days.

And if i remember correctly,some of it had as much to do with comic book as my wife does so in other words, nothing.

Gotcha Rob. As I PM'd Kiltie, I don't hold that against folks too much since it is a buy/sell/trade forum w/o too many restrictions, fees or hassles that would deter one from going the ebay route all the time. I was just hoping he didn't screw a fellow forumite b4 and I wouldn't appreciate the spamming of the marketplace either if I was trying to sell my wares. I'd chalk it up to newbie inexperience in how to conduct themselves on this forum.

Kudos to Oldguy for hooking me up. Money sent, Brian, along with proper code for what the funds are actually going for... devil.gif

I just went back and read his posts. Folks here don't really warm up to him. It seems to be the fact that he peppered this forum all of April and May with links to his eBay items for sale. and the fact (from item description disclaimer) that he is a consigner that doesn't really know jack about any of the items he is selling.

spam.jpg