• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New marvel labels

46 posts in this topic

On 8/20/2019 at 3:44 PM, lrozzelle said:

I want to submit some Iron Man books for grading and I don’t see the option to add the new labels anywhere.  Where is it?

When you click thru the online submission the Label choice will pop up once you pick the tier you're choosing.

On 3/13/2019 at 4:32 PM, Krishosein said:

Are these the New Labels?

0111_OBV.JPG?ps.cache=1552508778183

0113_OBV.JPG?ps.cache=1552508778181

0115_OBV.JPG?ps.cache=1552508778188

When I saw these new labels, I thought they looked pretty good.  But when you get them, they've got the CGC holostamp covering  a good portion of them.

I just got the new "Iron man label" on my TOS 39

Um..... I don't know.... I think they should have moved the image of Iron Man over to the left a little so he wasn't covered up so much.

What do you guys think?  Try to imagine the big holo-label covering the above images.

1.jpg

16 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

When I saw these new labels, I thought they looked pretty good.  But when you get them, they've got the CGC holostamp covering  a good portion of them.

I just got the new "Iron man label" on my TOS 39

Um..... I don't know.... I think they should have moved the image of Iron Man over to the left a little so he wasn't covered up so much.

What do you guys think?  Try to imagine the big holo-label covering the above images.

1.jpg

Thats a good point.  They should have designed them better.

My Cap label looks good to me, it just covers a bit of his backside and then all the cloudy/debri detail.  The spider-man label actually works pretty good, because the CGC logo covers most of the goblin.