• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller signature series at chicago

32 posts in this topic

Alot of people will probably think this is stupid But I am going to wizard world chicago to get signature series books signed by Frank Miller as well as Jim Lee. I am certified to witness for signature series. I am already taking some books for my business as well as for customers. If any body on the post would like to send a book for Frank Miller, Jim Lee or Kevin Smith signature series send me a PM and don't worry I have 2 assistants coming with me and we will stand in line for the signatures if we have to as many times as we have to. But all the books will get signed and certified

Alot of people will probably think this is stupid But I am going to wizard world chicago to get signature series books signed by Frank Miller as well as Jim Lee. I am certified to witness for signature series. I am already taking some books for my business as well as for customers. If any body on the post would like to send a book for Frank Miller, Jim Lee or Kevin Smith signature series send me a PM and don't worry I have 2 assistants coming with me and we will stand in line for the signatures if we have to as many times as we have to. But all the books will get signed and certified

I'm in!!! hi.gif

I would be interested in getting a few signed. I just need to look at the grading cst scale to see what I can afford.

moderns are 27.00 for signature series and shipping

I think economy is 37 and standard is 57 plus shipping. If you want I can possibly get them graded on site for an extra 2 dollars a book

I'm goign to send you my two books for dual signing 893crossfingers-thumb.gif If you can get on-site grading for both of them would i just have to pay you an additional $4?

I don't think I can take anymore request for frank miller because I have had so many request that I don't think I can handle any more I still have room open for Jim Lee ( a few more), and Kevin Smith, Walt Simonson, and others please send me a PM if you are interested. And remember Chicago is less than twenty days away and I need the books and money before I leave for the convention.