• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller signature series at chicago

32 posts in this topic

yeah Arex is right I PM'd you an hour ago and no reply. Hey arex what miller's are you selling I might be interested if it is the 158 and it grades high enough for my taste

yeah, Arex, what grade didja get on that Miller book, bubbie? it is a 158, btw...gossip.gif

unless it hasn't come back yet...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeah Arex is right I PM'd you an hour ago and no reply. Hey arex what miller's are you selling I might be interested if it is the 158 and it grades high enough for my taste

I had both books signed and subbed for te express purpose of selling them, so Kris, both of them will be available. I expect the 181 to come back at 9.2/9.4 and the 158 the same. The 181 had a small dot of color loss, so i dont know how CGC will handle it.

yeah, Arex, what grade didja get on that Miller book, bubbie? it is a 158, btw...gossip.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Havent gotten them back yet Sal. Should have them back in 4-6 weeks, according to the_collector.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Havent gotten them back yet Sal. Should have them back in 4-6 weeks, according to the_collector.

if it comes back a 9.2, it'll be an undergraded 9.2 gossip.gif

Hey fable I only have one miller signature series left for sale right now I just sold one all-star batman robin for 124.00 plus shipping and insurance. so hurry before the other one is gone. they are 9.8 and they are the batman cover and they are triple signed.