• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Reduction: ULTIMATE FALLOUT #4 CGC 9.8 (5 Copies Available)

12 posts in this topic

FOR SALE: Ultimate Fallout #4 CGC 9.8 (5 Copies Available)

Hiya folks! It's been ages (I think) since I've posted anything for sale here, but I just got 15 copies of this book back from CGC, so I'll test the waters here (and elsewhere). I don't think I'm breaking the forum rules by only offering 5 of the pictured books here. I'm offering 5 elsewhere. That's within the rules, right?

Price: $450.00 CAD NOW $382.50 CAD after 15% discount (in Canada), $460.00 CAD NOW $391.00 CAD after 15% discount (in US), $460+ extra shipping elsewhere NOW $391.00 CAD + extra shipping elsewhere after 15% discount.
Payment methods accepted: Cash (in person only), Paypal and bank money transfers (for those people I know already).
Time payments: Possibly. Please contact me for details.
Shipping: Fully insured Candapost Xpress post included in the price within Canada and the USA. Please contact me for shipping costs to other destinations.
Pick-ups: Yes, please contact me for a meeting in the Montreal area.
Returns: No, not for graded modern books. 
Pressed?: Yes, these books were pressed by CGC to remove the polybag indentations.
Multiple item discount: Yes, remove $30.00 CAD for each additional copy beyond the 1st that you purchase.
Probation/HOS members accepted?: No.

:takeit: trumps all as usual!

Thanks for looking!

52482034_2066149776754887_8683443928478777344_n.jpg

Edited by KEY ISSUES Comics

:news:

15% off books now, until Mar. 6, 11:59 p.m. EST at which time this thread will be closed. 

Thanks for looking!

New Prices: $450.00 CAD NOW $382.50 CAD after 15% discount (in Canada), $460.00 CAD NOW $391.00 CAD after 15% discount (in US), $460+ extra shipping elsewhere NOW $391.00 CAD + extra shipping elsewhere after 15% discount.

I cannot say enough good things about this seller. Brad introduced me to the Boards during a February VCC way back in 2012, and well before that he set the bar for me for professional integrity and honesty in the hobby.

:hi: Great to see you selling here again my friend

9 hours ago, crassus said:

I cannot say enough good things about this seller. Brad introduced me to the Boards during a February VCC way back in 2012, and well before that he set the bar for me for professional integrity and honesty in the hobby.

:hi: Great to see you selling here again my friend

Thanks Robert! And now Robert is a much more active member of these forums than I ever was. He's addicted! ;)

Edited by KEY ISSUES Comics

On 7/13/2019 at 3:12 PM, Kaeshaan Moorthy said:

Are there any more for sale? I would like one!

Hi,

Just saw this. Please PM if you still are. FYI the new copies are more expensive though. I am including a couple in a thread I'm about to open.

Cheers!