• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead beat seller cuteypie82

89 posts in this topic

I've just entered a complaint of no product received. This auction has all of the bad signs but I went ahead anyway He's got a private feedback and I had to pay by check. This auction ended June 5th and I still haven't got it. I've had one email with him and he say's he'll get it out right away (about 10 days ago). Just emailed him again blowing off steam and telling him nobody needs five weeks to ship one comic. Anyway here's a heads up on this loser. cuteypie82

AUCTION

I've just entered a complaint of no product received. This auction has all of the bad signs but I went ahead anyway He's got a private feedback and I had to pay by check. This auction ended June 5th and I still haven't got it. I've had one email with him and he say's he'll get it out right away (about 10 days ago). Just emailed him again blowing off steam and telling him nobody needs five weeks to ship one comic. Anyway here's a heads up on this loser. cuteypie82

AUCTION

As I've learned from RedHook the search function is a beautiful thing,try it!....I knew I remembered reading about cuteypie on these forums HERE! 95 entries...

OBTW maybe the horse broke down.... 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif Good Luck,Nef 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

From the auction.....

I am selling some more books from my collection. In this lot I am selling Fantastic Four #32! If you see a II or a III after a book in the title it simply means that this is the second or third copy that I am offering for sale this month. This book has been well taken care of having been placed in a plastic sleeve with a white backing. This book is complete and unrestored. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please note that shipping may take a while because of the amount of books I am offering this month. Good luck!

poke2.gif

From the auction.....

I am selling some more books from my collection. In this lot I am selling Fantastic Four #32! If you see a II or a III after a book in the title it simply means that this is the second or third copy that I am offering for sale this month. This book has been well taken care of having been placed in a plastic sleeve with a white backing. This book is complete and unrestored. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please note that shipping may take a while because of the amount of books I am offering this month. Good luck!

poke2.gif

sumo.gif

Ya but five weeks??? Nobody needs five weeks. He had about one hundred auctions when I bid on this, I've had close to two hundred auctions at the same time and never skipped a beat when it came to shipping after payment. Do you think there's any way I'll receive the comic? I'm ready to drop red on his blind feedback.

Ya but five weeks??? Nobody needs five weeks. He had about one hundred auctions when I bid on this, I've had close to two hundred auctions at the same time and never skipped a beat when it came to shipping after payment. Do you think there's any way I'll receive the comic? I'm ready to drop red on his blind feedback.

Yes,I'm sure you will since you filed a complaint.....It works wonders.Examples: Someone had'nt paid me in 2 weeks...filed complaint,paid same day! Also had been 2 weeks without comics & I'd not only overpaid on shipping,but paid for Priority Mail,recieved delivery confirmation # & books in a few days.....so I would'nt worry if I were you. Now if you'd sat around & did nothing you probably not even recieved it...said it got lost in the mail or some other lame excuse. Also they know what side their bread is buttered on...if ya know what I mean.. popcorn.gif

Why oh why would you buy from this seller?!

As I've mentioned before, he buys slabbed restored books and sells them off as unrestored raw.

gossip.gifHe forgot to inquire with us board members on the Comics General forum gossip.gif

I'll shift it into park for a bit and wait and see. Truthfully I couldn't care less about the money, I'd just like to put him out of business. Heck I could stand at my front door and throw $22 out the door every five minutes for a couple days and still have money left over. After all I'm a Count

flickingdollars.gif

I'll shift it into park for a bit and wait and see. Truthfully I couldn't care less about the money, I'd just like to put him out of business. Heck I could stand at my front door and throw $22 out the door every five minutes for a couple days and still have money left over. After all I'm a Count

flickingdollars.gif

Hey let us know when you plan on doin that....I'll camp out in your front yard. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Count....are you talkin about the one off Sesame Street.... confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

flickingdollars.gif

Hey let us know when you plan on doin that....I'll camp out in your front yard. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Count....are you talkin about the one off Sesame Street.... confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

One... Two... Three... Blah hah ha! insane.gif

I was just stooges.gif

This seller has been slammed here before...and 5 weeks is unacceptable. If a seller is unable to ship books in a timely manner, the solution is to reduce volume.

Sellers like this are pretty much saying " Sorry about the delay...we were too busy counting your money. " insane.gif

Clare,

You'll get your book . . . eventually, but you will be disappointed. Virtually everyone has been burned by this guy. Stiff upper lip and all that 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Some of the foregoing is second-hand hyperbole, but the seller is to be avoided.

Ya I know, ya live and ya learn, Thanks everybody. I'd love to show up in his driveway with about fifteen of my biker buddies (Heavens Devils devil.gif) . Smash his computer and abscond all of his comics (if he really has any) and give them out to all the people he's screwed over the years. insane.gif

Learn to use search, learn to use search, lear....... Shut up conscience

Just got this in my email from eBay complaint center

cuteypie82 Jul-15-05 at 06:17:04 PDT

Book is on its way. Sorry for the delay.

BTW I responded with a message to cuteypie82

"I'll remove claim when book is in hand"

Just got this email from cutedick

RELAX. I moved into a new house so things are crazy right now. Also, you may have one book, but I had to send over 500!!! to almost as many people. I am intending on sending your book this weekend.

Thanks for your patience, and please remove the complaint as soon as the book is received.

Again, my apologies for the delay.

Ben

Guy sure moves arount a lot, and I thought his name was Chris something

I replied to his email with ;

Couldn’t care less how many comics you’ve got to ship. It’s been five weeks. I‘ve ran as many as 200 auctions at once and never skipped a beat shipping. BTW I viewed your auctions when I bid on this one and you had no more than 200 listed. I’m also a member of the CGC forums and you have quite a reputation on there for moving (read excuses)

I’ll remove the complaint when book is in hand.

Clare