• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's THE ETERNALS (11/6/20)
8 8

3,079 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 10:29 PM, @therealsilvermane said:

So obviously the box office numbers this weekend for Eternals will be artificially inflated, too, from this damning evidence. Got it. 

Nothing more than an observation, with one point of data in response to a few other posts showing attendance in their areas.  It was chosen as the only showing I could still purchase tickets for in my area tonight.  All others were not viewable. Sorry it offended you. 

On 11/5/2021 at 11:00 PM, Xenosmilus said:

Spoiler Question...

Hide contents

So is Thanos a robot now? Based on this movie, he is.:facepalm:

I don't understand this question. Perhaps my hearing disability caused me to miss something?

On 11/5/2021 at 10:29 AM, Bosco685 said:

Miscategorize? You were noting how disappointed you were that WarnerMedia as a business was not doing the wise thing like Disney in charging a Premiere Access fee.

You were noting how WB Studios/HBO Max was not following the same model as Disney+ so therefore it was leaving money on the table that otherwise it could claim.

Yes - exactly.

I noted that WB Studios/HBO Max likely cost themselves money by not following the Disney+ model.

But you're wrongly inferring I support the Disney+ model or was advocating it. I don't. Never had and never will.

Doesn't change the fact that it made Disney money - and would most likely have made the other streaming services money had they adopted it as well.

On 11/6/2021 at 7:38 AM, Gatsby77 said:

Yes - exactly.

I noted that WB Studios/HBO Max likely cost themselves money by not following the Disney+ model.

But you're wrongly inferring I support the Disney+ model or was advocating it. I don't. Never had and never will.

Doesn't change the fact that it made Disney money - and would most likely have made the other streaming services money had they adopted it as well.

:1051834680_headpatemoji:

You did. And you made that clear 'all the money left on the table'.

On 11/6/2021 at 7:53 AM, @therealsilvermane said:

That would be the 3D matinee show on the Saturday of opening weekend. Get your tickets now!

The one where you didn't even know the full details of the credit scene because it wasn't part of the torrent video you watched?

:1514325239_yeehawemoji:

On 11/6/2021 at 7:54 AM, Bosco685 said:

The one where you didn't even know the full details of the credit scene because it wasn't part of the torrent video you watched?

:1514325239_yeehawemoji:

Do I look like a pirate to you? Listen, you said you'd watch Eternals the same way I watched Venom 2, so go reserve your 3D matinee ticket if you're a dude of your word.

On 11/6/2021 at 7:58 AM, @therealsilvermane said:

Do I look like a pirate to you? Listen, you said you'd watch Eternals the same way I watched Venom 2, so go reserve your 3D matinee ticket if you're a dude of your word.

Pirate? Unless pirates back then were meant to entertain fellow ships cruising by.

clowndance.gif.b40725228c172407131039b599724866.gif

Meanwhile, you gave details that were published in articles versus the full credit scene details. That was the tell.