• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICES DROPPED! Action Comics #14 1939, Action #53 Superman vs Nazis cover, #90 1945, Superman #53 Origin retold

7 posts in this topic

Selling four more comics from my personal collection. These have been in my possession over 50 years. They have not been pressed or had restoration performed in that time (was anyone pressing comics 50 years ago?).

I will mail these securely packed in a priority box for $15.

I will take returns within 7 days of when you receive the package if you mail back using the same service as I used and give me a tracking number within the 7 days. 

I will take PayPal, checks, or Money orders. No list people please. 

First  'take it' in the thread or PM gets the book. 

If you have questions or would like more pictures just PM me.

Edited by 60s_kid

Action #14 1.8? $950   $850

I find this book hard to grade due to the spine being completely taped front and back. Maybe its more in the 1.5 range. The pages are supple and I would say cream but I'm no expert on PQ. 

The comic is complete with the centerfold intact. There is a small ad for Superman #1 at the end of the Superman story.

14c2.jpeg

14b.jpeg

14ad.JPG

Edited by 60s_kid

Action Comics $53 VG 4.0 $550  $450

The soldiers on the cover have swastikas on their armbands. There is tape on both of the staples. Supple cream pages. This one has a cool ad for Wonder Woman #1 and 5 other comics.

53c.jpeg

53b.jpeg

53ad.JPG

Edited by 60s_kid

Superman #53 1.0 $130 $120

10 year anniversary issue. Origin retold

Tape stains and tears on cover. The old tape was brittle and has been removed but now the torn portion of cover barely hanging on. Tape stains on inside of cover. Tape on first page of story. Spine stress. Complete with cover and centerfold attached.

Superman53c.jpeg

Superman53b.jpeg

Sup53i.JPG

Edited by 60s_kid