• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kid Colt #1 any info?

2 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I have just returned from the San Diego Con a tad discouraged. Although I picked up a few nice GA books I was hoping to find a copy of Kid Colt #1, the nicer the better but I was willing to settle for lower grade. No one had one. This is a book I owned many years ago and wanted to get another one for nostalgic reasons. Westerns are not the genre I collect so I am hoping that someone could clue me in. Is this an overall difficult book to locate or is it a title most dealers dont carry due to in not being an in demand book? Does anyone recall seeing one for sale recently?

I have since posted in the Marketplace looking for a copy. Let me know if you can help.

Hello all,

I have just returned from the San Diego Con a tad discouraged. Although I picked up a few nice GA books I was hoping to find a copy of Kid Colt #1, the nicer the better but I was willing to settle for lower grade. No one had one. This is a book I owned many years ago and wanted to get another one for nostalgic reasons. Westerns are not the genre I collect so I am hoping that someone could clue me in. Is this an overall difficult book to locate or is it a title most dealers dont carry due to in not being an in demand book? Does anyone recall seeing one for sale recently?

I have since posted in the Marketplace looking for a copy. Let me know if you can help.

I've also been searching for a decent copy. Ebay has had three up for sale over the past few months all in the G/VG range. I bid on the better of the three and actually won it from neatstuff but I ended up returning it due to some defects not mentioned in the auction. Put it on your favorite searches on ebay and just wait. They'll turn up eventually.