• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mr Sneeze Spring Sale, 50% off what remains, recap pg 1
1 1

350 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I haven't had a sales thread in a while so I figure it might be time.

I will have some Fantastic Four, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Agent of Shield, Doctor Strange, Master of Kung Fu runs and singles and a bunch of other stuff.

The plan is to get started today and list throughout the week and invoice at the end.

For those who do not know me feel free to check out my kudo's thread.

The rules…

First unconditional :takeit: in thread wins it.

:takeit:by PM or an agreed on  PM deal must be posted in the thread by either the buyer or myself for validation. Unfortunately for those wishing to remain anonymous this may mean losing out because I may not be able to update the thread in time. I certainly prefer the old time stamp method but given the new board software this method gives a level playing field for everyone. My thanks to the board members who worked this out.

Paypal only please. (No personal payments)

No one from the HOS or probation list please.

I also reserve the right to decide who I sell to.

Shipping for raw books from Canada…

I can ship 1-3 books in Canada/USA for $13 by tracked packed which has tracking and insurance. Over 3 books shipping will be $20-25 in Canada/USA by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance. I will pack well and always refund any shipping overpayment.

Returns...

Returns accepted for 14 days from the date of receipt. If I missed something then return shipping is on me, if you simply changed your mind then no worries but the return shipping is on you. Refund will be issued upon the books safe return.

I do work but I can get back to you within a few hours by PM so please feel free to ask any questions and thanks for taking a look

Edited by Mr Sneeze

:news:Everything in red is 50% off :news:

THREAD RECAP

PAGE 5

Mister Miracle 8 - F/VF, $20  double date stamp

Avengers lot, 132(F/VF), 152 (F), 156(VF-), 157(F/VF), 182(F/VF), 191(F/VF), 193(VF), $20  cable dent in the upper edge of 132

Machine Man 1 - F/VF, $5

Astonishing Tales 35 - VG, $12  30 cent variant

PAGE 14

Nick Fury Agent of SHEILD 7 - F, looks much nicer but there is a large tear on the upper back cover, $40 COPY A

Nick Fury Agent of SHEILD 7 - F, looks much nicer but there is rust on the top staple, $40 COPY B

Nick Fury Agent of SHEILD 8 - VG, $4

Nick Fury Agent of SHEILD 9 - F+, $10

Nick Fury Agent of SHEILD 11 - F+, $10 small stain front cover

Nick Fury Agent of SHEILD 13 - F-, $5

Nick Fury Agent of SHEILD 14 - VG, $3 lower staple pop

Nick Fury Agent of SHEILD 15 - VG/F, $15

Nick Fury Agent of SHEILD 17 - F, $5

Edited by Mr Sneeze