• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay lising help

5 posts in this topic

I wanted to try a submit best offer listing on ebay but I dont see the option in the selling gategory. What am i missing? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well I don't know about "lising" but if you need "listing" help maybe I can give some advice. stooges.gif I believe the seller has to set up the "submit a best offer" before you can do that. I take it the book in question is being sold with a straight BIN option?

Yes only with a a fixed price auction...But it Now option. Also :

Note: You must have a feedback rating of 10 or more (or be ID Verified) to list your item in a Fixed Price listing with a quantity of one. To create a Fixed Price listing with a quantity of two or more, you must have a feedback rating of 30 or more and be a registered user for at least 14 days (or be ID Verified).

Well I don't know about "lising" but if you need "listing" help maybe I can give some advice. stooges.gif I believe the seller has to set up the "submit a best offer" before you can do that. I take it the book in question is being sold with a straight BIN option?

Ack....I did not make my post clear. I am the one trying to list/sell the item with a submit best offer.