• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 page super spectacular 5 Love Stories Question?

3 posts in this topic

I'm going through a huge collection of comics slowly box by box and cherry picking them for the owner to price out. (80+ boxes). Buying the whole collection is out of the question for me.

I just came across The scarcer Love Stories #5 in VG/FN to FN condition by my grading. I'm a Golden age collector for the most part.

I saw DTA sold a beater for double guide $99 recently....so my question is, should I dicker for it and then list it up on ebay? Any interest in a decent copy of a fairly hard to come by book here on the boards?

There are many more......

I'm really looking for those hidden NM issues of which there are many. Problem is the owner will likely be asking full guide. Anyone that wants to PM me with their want list can have first dibs on issues that I come across. I'm hoping to find the tomahawk 116 in high grade....we'll see when I get to that box. The owner is holding the issues and I plan on negotiating when I have them all picked through.

Comicdey

Yes,

Lots of DC 100 pagers.

I did find two copies of forbidden tales of dark mansions #1 one reader, one about F/VF, and then a single copy each of 2-4 in the VF range. I haven't purchased any yet.