• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how about this eBay auction

16 posts in this topic

I love these ebay auctions when I find a seller who could be goofy, or a potentially nutty buyer.....

HOW ABOUT BOTH

strange auction indeed

I came across buyer when he or she bid on a book i had for sale which listed in description "No zero feedback buyers"

I love to check these people out as since they are not smart enough to read my item description but still bid on it, I have to see what else they are buying.

so here we have a zero feedback buyer

buying a comic book from a zero feedback seller who says he does not know anything about comics.

hmmmm

and how could you trust a seller with that ebay sign in.

Maybe i should change mine to

doylesafatbastardwhosmellsbadtoo

would you buy from me then?

the instructions and link worked just fine for phatty...as they would for anyone with a modicum of intelligence or initiative. phatty would like to remind children like bugapoop that the word ****** is not necessarily derogatory. a "******** binder" is someone who collects sticks or firewood.

the instructions and link worked just fine for phatty...as they would for anyone with a modicum of intelligence or initiative. phatty would like to remind children like bugapoop that the word "f4ggot" is not necessarily derogatory. a "f4ggot binder" is someone who collects sticks or firewood.

The link works now you insufficiently_thoughtful_person because he just changed it to direct you to an eBay search page. I bet it still took you half a dozen tries to figure it out. And it's a good thing you don't find that word derogatory......now you can wear it with pride, Phatty Patty.