• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taking subs NJ HorrorCon & Film Festival---w/SCOTT LOBDELL!
1 1

1 post in this topic

This show is coming up in just a few weeks---I was looking at the guest list, and there's a nice eclectic group there. The only comic book creator though is SCOTT LOBDELL.  To the best of my knowledge, Scott hasn't done a convention in years.  I've seen him on a guest list once or twice, only to see him cancel.  I think he may make this con though because he was the screenwriter on HAPPY DEATH DAY.

Books need to be IN HAND no later than March 28th

http://www.newjerseyhorrorcon.com/guests/?fbclid=IwAR39cV2Qd43y5SEFbJL33VwKtp6CsO6W296C0-8IPD1yg-BVzPggxfKleHg

So here's some guest highlights---

Scott Lobdell, BTTF actors Lea Thompson, Tom Wilson, James Tolkan, Zach Galligan (Gremlins), Shannon Elizabeth, Mick Garris, Ernie Hudson, Jennifer Runyon, Pet Sematary (1987) Denise Crosby, Miko Hughes & Dale Midkiff, John Kassier (voice of the Crypt Keeper in HBO Tales from the Crypt), Adreinne Barbeau, Mark Patton (Nightmare on Elm Street 2), Kim Myers (Nightmare on Elm Street 4), Ken Page (Oggie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas), Linnea Quigley, Joe Bob Briggs, Lloyd Kaufman, John Russon (Night of the Living Dead), Butch Patrick (The Munsters), Harvey Spencer Stevens (The Omen, 1972)