• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any hints at grades for these comics would be grear

6 posts in this topic

Howdy,

The books look really nice. But the only chance at accuracy is if you post clear full non-angled front and back pics of each book out of the bag, one book per thread. With these closeup pics flying around we can't assess the book as a whole, and the back cover is a big part of the overall grade.

18 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Howdy,

The books look really nice. But the only chance at accuracy is if you post clear full non-angled front and back pics of each book out of the bag, one book per thread. With these closeup pics flying around we can't assess the book as a whole, and the back cover is a big part of the overall grade.

Sorry

I'm actually ashamed. I was afraid to take them out of the polybag before I sent them in

18 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Sorry

I'm actually ashamed. I was afraid to take them out of the polybag before I sent them in

Oh sure, it's up to you. But if there's a crease on the back or other surprises it won't make sense to send them to be slabbed in the first place, so best to check and potentially save yourself time and expense.