• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My SD con report

97 posts in this topic

Here you go Kenny:

876530-dellotto_sketch.jpg

Wow.... not to shabby for only an hour, is that all pencil?.. or did he ink some as well?

I really like his style.

Thnx for posting the scan Joesph.. (and all the other sketch's as well.)

Ze-

I finally met Deathlok. What a freaking pussycat! Softspoken, calm and when you start talking to him quite sharp. SO different from his online persona!

sumo.gif

You've been exposed! gossip.gif
Not as exposed as you normally do in the parks of Vancouver. gossip.gif

blush.gif

I'll post some replies to Scott's observations shortly, as well as my own con report, but I am subverting Scott's thread for a minute to reach a broad audience.

Does anyone have a copy of Bernard Goldberg's new book "100 People Who Are Screwing Up America : (and Al Franken Is #37)"?

Apparently I am in the book somewhere around page 125, and I would be curious as to know what wisdom I imparted for Mr. Goldberg's use, or am I worse for American than Al Franken?

Thanks for letting me use your thread Scott!

But, because I didn't actually get to the con until well after lunch, I missed my lunch meeting with George Pantela. foreheadslap.gif Sorry George!!! Lunch is on me next time. frown.gif

No problem Scott - just let me know which day; there are some great restaurants here in Melbourne poke2.gif

But, because I didn't actually get to the con until well after lunch, I missed my lunch meeting with George Pantela. foreheadslap.gif Sorry George!!! Lunch is on me next time. frown.gif

No problem Scott - just let me know which day; there are some great restaurants here in Melbourne poke2.gif

yay.gif Depending on where we go for the honeymoon, that may be sooner than you think!

yay.gif Depending on where we go for the honeymoon, that may be sooner than you think!

I didn't even know we were engaged confused.gifblush.gif

I was using the Royal "we," meaning ME. poke2.gif

He does that all the time, you know ... poke2.gif (From the future Mrs. FFB)

You're engaged to yourself?!? confused.gif

That's wrong, man, very wrong! poke2.gifhi.gif

Hey Scott, is your engagement a new development? Congratulations either way! thumbsup2.gif

No, it's almost a year old. Thanks in any event though! thumbsup2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Scott, just to be clear, Cairns is to Melbourne as Boston is to Dallas.

sign-funnypost.gif

Scott, just to be clear, Cairns is to Melbourne as Boston is to Dallas.

Yes, but unlike Dallas, there is some smokin' wine tasting in Melbourne! cloud9.gif

Yes, but unlike Dallas, there is some smokin' wine tasting in Melbourne! cloud9.gif

Yes indeed, although I would guess Margaret River, out by Perth, is more your speed. I was assuming you`d want to dive the GBR, so just wanted to make sure you kept in mind what a big freakin` country it is.