• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAPTAIN MARVEL YU VARIANT GRADE?!?

2 posts in this topic

Hello. I’m Pancho. And just wanted to ask some of you with WAY MORE experience what’s the deal with a book like this one. It has color rub so idk how much that lowers the grades in general on this modern books. I just love the cover to be honest. But if you guys can see and tell everything else look sharp. Except the obvious :( hahaha but let me know what u guys think. I’m thinking of slabbing it just cause I like it a lot. But not sure I should :P hahaha tnnx a lot for your time. Everything else is good. Sharp corners and back is good and all. I’ll put pics of the worst. As idk how much that would lower the grade of the book in general. Assuming it’s 9.4-9.6 without the color rub. So assuming it was a 9.4-9.6 How much I guess would the color rub lower it?!,!? :S hahaha idk if I make sense. Tnx always 

60F6932B-66CE-4C61-95E8-848693585710.jpeg

C4AA2E68-9F86-44F1-AEE1-AE6F3836D5B8.jpeg

7B666726-3E11-4A9C-9F4A-F58BDECCBBD6.jpeg