• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Totally Awesome Hulk #22

6 posts in this topic

So I just picked a copy of this up off of ebay.  The problem is that the seller didn't secure the comic well enough in the box, so it came back with a corner crease.  The book looks to be in good shape otherwise.  I've tried looking around for a good estimate, but perhaps some better eyes might be able to guess where this might be graded.

TAH 22-2.jpg

TAH 22-3.jpg

TAH 22-4.jpg

TAH 22-5.jpg

TAH 22-6.jpg

Bottom right hand corner looks to not being quite right, may be due to angle of photo, but if not a 9.4 and recommend a press. See how it goes with others (thumbsu

Edited by Gnasher

Well things took an interesting turn.  I sent the seller the pics of the corner and he offered a full refund, which I accepted and is currently pending through PayPal.  He also told me to keep the comic as I was more than willing to return it. I'm guessing he must have purchased it cheap, perhaps cover price, and doesn't want the hassle.  Thank you all for the input though.