• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinion of grade and value

2 posts in this topic

Gentlemen, I recently upgraded this copy of Weird Mysteries 6, which I bought about 15 years ago, and it's taken me that long to find an affordable better copy.  So my dilemma is whether to keep it, or offer it here, or on eBay.  I think it might grade out as somewhere between Fair plus and Good plus; the cover is attached, and very little ls missing, just two triangle pieces on each bottom FC corner, and one out of the BC bottom.  Also, there is about  a one inch SS at the top, the CF is loose, and there are a few small tears on the BC.  The book is flat and supple, and you can see the color of the pages. There are no tape repairs.   I'd appreciate opinions of both its grade, and a fair market value to both buyer and seller.  I'm not soliciting, just looking for insight.

Weird Mysteries 6.jpg

Weird Mysteries 6 BC.jpg

Weird Mysteries 6 int.jpg