• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 9

158 posts in this topic

What did all of you meanies do to JC now?

confused-smiley-013.gif Well I beat him at grading a book. Don't know if this helps answer your question.

And I tied with 'lok... who beat him at grading a book... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And one of us is bound to lose sooner or later, making him look even worse. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey all!

I just want to say congrats to the winners and the people still in the contest!

Unfortunately, the people doing construction next door messed up my internet for a whole week (last tuesday until today) and I missed the last few rounds frown.gif

Somehow, I do think Aces was involved in me losing my internet, but I guess it doesn't matter anymore! tongue.gif

I'll be back for the next grading contest!

I swear I had nothing to do with it #4! 893whatthe.gif

*hides the hammer behind his back* devil.gif

Holy Carp, I dont look in the Grading/Resto forum for a few days, only to now see there are 357 unread posts. 893whatthe.gif

Can somebody please sum up what went down in one sentence for those of us who might be time challenged.

Or does the last page of this thread sum up all the other various threads and posts?

JC quit something.......... again.....Is that it?

What did all of you meanies do to JC now?

wink.gif

Ze-

Short Summary: JC was complaining about all the injustice in the world cause he thinks contestants with a bye recieves an unfair advantage, JC gets his rear kicked by Mica & gets booted to the Mega Losers bracket,Comic Supply decides to give JC a bye for Round 9 (cause all his whining...only speculation)...so JC now has no more to cry & complain & moan about so he takes the easy way out.

Regardless no one stands a chance in the Mega-Losers brackett, cause I'm gonna win it all ! acclaim.gif So that about sums it up....peace

So, that'll make you King of the MegaLosers! Wow! yeahok.gif

Actually, it would have been nicer if CS had named the brackets A,B,C & D.....but......humiliation is the name of the game, I guess. confused-smiley-013.gif

So, that'll make you King of the MegaLosers! Wow! yeahok.gif

Actually, it would have been nicer if CS had named the brackets A,B,C & D.....but......humiliation is the name of the game, I guess. confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh...you know I do alot of boasting just for fun... hi.gif It's obvious the format is'nt working well,not to put down this contest, I'm happy I have a chance to compete against everyone. Does anyone have an idea of how many wins it would take to actually win the Mega Losers bracket? Seems it would be the hardest to win since everyone's is dropping down. I doubt I really win it,but I'm gonna try my best.

Hopefully next contest...we all can agree on the format before it begins wink.gif

I've been very pleased with the scans. I hear there was some rumblings about the scans last contest. But so far I think these scans have been very good. I've been able to see the errors that I usually look for and judge accordingly. smile.gif

I doubt I really win it,but I'm gonna try my best.

[smack talk]

Yea, there can be only one, and I'm the one, but 2nd place would still be attainable for you so good luck! thumbsup2.gif

[/smack talk]

Round 1: #53 vs #54

Round 2: #53 vs #56

Round 3: #53 vs #50

Round 4: #53 vs #56

Round 5: #53 vs #51

Round 6: #53 vs #51

Round 7: #53 vs #1

Round 8: #53 vs #50

Round 9: #53 vs #56 sleeping.gif

Warlord, my old nemesis... we meet again. devil.gif

After tying Donut for the last 4 rounds, hopefully YOU will have the good grace to sucumb to the cold embrace of grading contest death! grin.gif

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

I guess Comic Supply is takin the day off as I have'nt recieved answers to my questions....so I guess I'll give my educated guess. popcorn.gif BTW there must be a mouse in that CGC case as that LLC's gettin bigger everytime I look at it ! insane.gif I guess I should quit usin that zoom in & out button....huh confused-smiley-013.gif

I guess Comic Supply is takin the day off as I haven't recieved answers to my questions....so I guess I'll give my educated guess. popcorn.gif BTW there must be a mouse in that CGC case as that LLC's gettin bigger everytime I look at it ! insane.gif I guess I should quit usin that zoom in & out button....huh confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah! What is the 893censored-thumb.gifing deal with this comic?! Is the damage SCS or not?! If you don't know CS, how the 893censored-thumb.gif are we supposed to know?!

And he's not even answering questions?! makepoint.gif

End of sign-rantpost.gif

I took a guess, but I'm most likely out after this round. :meh:

I guess Comic Supply is takin the day off as I haven't recieved answers to my questions....so I guess I'll give my educated guess. popcorn.gif BTW there must be a mouse in that CGC case as that LLC's gettin bigger everytime I look at it ! insane.gif I guess I should quit usin that zoom in & out button....huh confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah! What is the 893censored-thumb.gifing deal with this comic?! Is the damage SCS or not?! If you don't know CS, how the 893censored-thumb.gif are we supposed to know?!

And he's not even answering questions?! makepoint.gif

End of sign-rantpost.gif

I took a guess, but I'm most likely out after this round. :meh:

I agree, the SCS or not mystery is a huge variable. I had to call the Psychic Hotline for help on this one! headbang.gif

Sorry about not getting back to everyone's PMs. I fried my motherboard and have to take it in so I am using Belladonna's system.

I just responded to everyone's PMs.

The deadline was set for tonight but I will extend this due to my suburb computer fixing skills. Here are the grades still needed.

Well hopefully everyone gets their grades in the next 6 hours so we can post the results. If not it may be tomorrow sometime in the afternoon.

This really sucks I can tell you this. His computer is relatively brand new (maybe 2 years old) and mine is way older. I am waiting on my new computer to arrive actually.

We are hoping his computer is under control by tonight. So we will see.

I will keep everyone updated.

Well hopefully everyone gets their grades in the next 6 hours so we can post the results. If not it may be tomorrow sometime in the afternoon.

So one might word this as we all get BYES in the meantime. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif