• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 9

158 posts in this topic

My grade is in! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I went with my gut again as it has served me well on these giant-sizes.

sumo.gif

Please no more remarks about things being "broad". foreheadslap.gif

I doubt I really win it,but I'm gonna try my best.

[smack talk]

Yea, there can be only one, and I'm the one, but 2nd place would still be attainable for you so good luck! thumbsup2.gif

[/smack talk]

OG you could'nt grade yourself outta wet CGC slab sign-rantpost.gifstooges.gif

No, what is what is that I opened the case to put in a new video card. I noticed a bunch of dust and what not on the fan and heatsink. So, I took them all out and cleaned them off and but them back in.

The processer had a large heatsink on it, and I didn't think that they just simply glue it on and to put it back in I had to move the arm of the socket to get the processor in fully.

So, basically I wasted a few days for something I should of realized.

Ok, I am going to call this soon. I wanted to give those who asked questions an opportunity to take my answers into effect. Since the only 2 players we have left to submit grades being,

#31 Nefaria

#7 Arty

Didn't PM me any questions, I am going to give them about another hour before giving them the big 0

The processer had a large heatsink on it, and I didn't think that they just simply glue it on and to put it back in I had to move the arm of the socket to get the processor in fully.

When my motherboard went south (which it didn't really, but Dell told me it did Christo_pull_hair.gif), I didn't know about the heatsink glue-on either.

Only, I bent all of the pins on the processor trying to get it back in with the sink on. foreheadslap.gif

Fortunately, Dell covered that since they failed to send instructions with the new board. 893applaud-thumb.gif

When my motherboard went south (which it didn't really, but Dell told me it did Christo_pull_hair.gif), I didn't know about the heatsink glue-on either.

Only, I bent all of the pins on the processor trying to get it back in with the sink on. foreheadslap.gif

Fortunately, Dell covered that since they failed to send instructions with the new board. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Was that a Pentium processor? Cause I'm an AMD fan myself .....Fan4Fan.... poke2.gif

It was an Intel.

I don't like the AMD's. I had a system once with an AMD and everyone swore it was good for gaming. The freaking thing locked up and was so slow, it went right back to the shop.

So what do you guys think? Call it now?

It was an Intel.

I don't like the AMD's. I had a system once with an AMD and everyone swore it was good for gaming. The freaking thing locked up and was so slow, it went right back to the shop.

So what do you guys think? Call it now?

Yes...PLEASE DO! flowerred.gif