• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Listing Comic Book Movies and other DVDs

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just trying my hand at selling these new and used DVDs. Click here for seller's list view From all the movie talk on here, I thought maybe someone might enjoy Transformers the movie, Vampire Hunter D, and other movies I've liked and listed. I'll combine shipping to as close as exact cost as possible and I'll ship either priority boxed or media mail boxed. It's up to you guys. I'll be listing a couple more dailybut here's a sneak peek for now:

Austin Powers:IMOF

Austin Powers:TSWSM

a Kinight's Tale

A Beautiful Mind

I am Sam

My Big Fat Greek Wedding

how to Lose a Guy in 10 days

American Pie 2

Blazing Saddles

Bound (Jennifer Tilley and Gina Gershon cloud9.gif )

Can't Hardly Wait

Charlies Angels

Clerks

Conan the Barbarian

Conan the Destroyer

Die Another Day

Dogma

Falling Down

Gia (Angelina Jolie gets buck wild in this one)

Jay and silent Bob Strike Back

Kingpin (Don't get "Munsen"ed 27_laughing.gif )

Kung Pow: Enter The Fist

Last House on the Left (wes Craven rape torture terror genre classic)

Maldonado Miracle

Minority Report

Not another Teen Movie

Pearl Harbor

Road Trip

Rush Hour 2

Serendipity

sex and the city seasons 1-4

Showgirls

Snatch

Some Like it Hot (MArilyn Monroe, Lemmon and Curtis)

Spaceballs

Species

Star Trek Nemesis

Sum of All fears

Troy

Xena Warrior Princess

..more to come...

He was NOT messing around with that one.

Yeah, no kidding. A local theater did a double-feature of that flick with I Spit on Your Grave. I didn't make it to the show, but lord only knows what freaks came out of the woodwork for that showing.

He was NOT messing around with that one.

Yeah, no kidding. A local theater did a double-feature of that flick with I Spit on Your Grave. I didn't make it to the show, but lord only knows what freaks came out of the woodwork for that showing.

If it had been Last House on the Left and The Hills Have Eyes, I'd be tempted myself. Maybe not much fun, but two good films.

A local theater did a double-feature of that flick with I Spit on Your Grave.

Yeah, I've got I spit on Your Grave on VHS - maybe I should look into getting rids of those, too? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I didn't make it to the show, but lord only knows what freaks came out of the woodwork for that showing.

foreheadslap.gif I was really into this stuff back in middle school - any cheesy terror/horror flick that promised some skin sorry.gif I see them now and it's a tad disturbing...

bumpit.gif

I had some questions on the Transformers to pull them and sell early. I had no idea they were selling that high in the past month confused-smiley-013.gif And every Perv's favorite movie, The Last House on the Left has also been listed wink.gif

I missed them. frown.gif

You didn't have LotR 1 (Fellowship) DVD did you? poke2.gif

No

Maybe he has got one he didn't list?

Or anyone else out there...? hi.gif

bumpit.gif

Sorry buddy - my LoTR DVD is not the extended version confused-smiley-013.gif and I think I'll be watching those again down the road. But send me an offer and I may get reid of it wink.gif I relisted 6 of the 10 that didn't sell last week. They were not perverted enough for greggy to bid on. sorry.gif

I also added a CGC 9.6 ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN 1 WHITE VARIANT to see how that goes 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

doh! I was really into this stuff back in middle school - any cheesy terror/horror flick that promised some skin sorry.gif I see them now and it's a tad disturbing...

That is exactly the place I find myself, Darth. I remember sitting through multiple screening of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.......now, I would have trouble renting and watching it again.