• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Paso,Texas Comic Book Show Saturday August 13,2005

13 posts in this topic

Just a friendly reminder not to miss JMV Entertainment's:

"El Paso,Texas Comic Book Show"

Saturday August 13,2005

Embassy Suites Hotel

6100 Gateway East (IH -10 exit Geronimo)

Hours:10am-4pm Admission:$2.00

Early Buyers Admission:$5.00 (9am -10am only)

Dealer Tables:$50.00 each (25 -6ft)

For more info contact:

JMV Entertainment

Po Box 151

Temple,Tx 76503

(254)773-4757 / (254)760-8682

info@jmventertainment.com

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Let me know how lighthouse likes this show thumbsup2.gif

It's only about 800 miles from SA to EP... daaaaamn Texas is big.

It's about 800 miles from Beaumont to EP...

It's around 550 miles from SA to EP... and my personal best time is 6 hours and 31 minutes (after they raised the speed limit west of Junction to 75). The really scary thing is that whenever I do the drive to El Paso, that's just past the halfway point for my day, since I fully intend to clear Phoenix by the time I stop...

Oh yeah... and then there was that one time I made it to Sacramento before I stopped for the night... while driving a 26-foot UHaul... that was overloaded by 1400lbs... foreheadslap.gif

It's around 550 miles from SA to EP... and my personal best time is 6 hours and 31 minutes (after they raised the speed limit west of Junction to 75). The really scary thing is that whenever I do the drive to El Paso, that's just past the halfway point for my day, since I fully intend to clear Phoenix by the time I stop...

Oh yeah... and then there was that one time I made it to Sacramento before I stopped for the night... while driving a 26-foot UHaul... that was overloaded by 1400lbs... foreheadslap.gif

and you were jumped by Chuck's highway comic pirates?

Nope... that would have been far cooler... As it is I rolled into Sacramento around 5pm (after leaving SA at 10am the previous day), checked into a motel, and promptly slept for 29 hours straight.

I don't recommend it...

But after that experience... and the 37 other drives in excess of 1200 miles I have done... the idea of driving to Chicago this weekend doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Heck, it's only 16 hours each way... smile.gif

Nope... that would have been far cooler... As it is I rolled into Sacramento around 5pm (after leaving SA at 10am the previous day), checked into a motel, and promptly slept for 29 hours straight.

I don't recommend it...

But after that experience... and the 37 other drives in excess of 1200 miles I have done... the idea of driving to Chicago this weekend doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Heck, it's only 16 hours each way... smile.gif

You should drive up here again! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I had planned to last year for the 100th anniversary of Butchart Gardens... but a lot of plans went awry last year...

I'll be back in that time zone in about 3 weeks to prep for the move. Maybe I will make the trip your direction. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I had planned to last year for the 100th anniversary of Butchart Gardens... but a lot of plans went awry last year...

I'll be back in that time zone in about 3 weeks to prep for the move. Maybe I will make the trip your direction. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Will you bring gifts like last time? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes... and if you're lucky I will bring you some of the ointment that kills them too... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes... and if you're lucky I will bring you some of the ointment that kills them too... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is that your new business venture? tongue.gif