• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Request for original art for future Marvel Masterworks...

12 posts in this topic

From MarvelMasterworks.com

REQUEST FOR ORIGINAL ART FOR MASTERWORKS! Posted at 12:01 AM

Our pal, Living Monolith gave us the heads-up today on a request from Marvel Masterworks Collection Editor Cory Sedlmeier:

"Folks, FYI, I got an email from Cory this afternoon looking for original art for "potential" Masterworks volumes. Below is exactly what he listed:"

Journey Into Mystery/Thor #121-130, Fantastic Four #82-104, Avengers #41-50, Annual #1, Tales to Astonish (Hulk) #80-102, Tales to Astonish (Ant-Man) #27,35-52, Sgt. Fury #1-13, X-Men #54-66, Captain America #101-113

Thanks, MM! Hopefully there are some folks in our little community that can be of aid and help out Cory in the production of future Masterworks (and help ensure great reproduction as well)! And even if you don't have this art, please spread the word to anyone that might! You'll have the undying gratitude of many a Masterworks Maniac!

No doubt. The first 15 issues of Fury to me rival the first 15 issues of any Marvel title. Especially the earliest ones by Kirby. Wonderful, wonderful stuff!
Fury taught me how to bark orders. cloud9.gif

Now if only someone would jump when I bark. confused-smiley-013.gif SGT Fury # 16 cover is beautiful. If they make a volume, they'll make a lot of people demand a second volume as well.

I agree with you 100% on issue #16...that yellow orange in the desert. Never owned one.......my dream would be to own the Green River copy, of course........

thumbsup2.gif

BTW if you've never seen it.......that cover reminds me of one of the great Bogie films......

SAHARA

From Amazon..... FABULOUS war film, as American tank with international group of rescued soldiers fight Nazis at tiny desert fortress; Bogie, as tank sergeant, takes charge; all-star cast, gripping climax! CLASSIC!

It's all about....the water!

Red

No doubt. The first 15 issues of Fury to me rival the first 15 issues of any Marvel title. Especially the earliest ones by Kirby. Wonderful, wonderful stuff!
Fury taught me how to bark orders. cloud9.gif

Now if only someone would jump when I bark. confused-smiley-013.gif SGT Fury # 16 cover is beautiful. If they make a volume, they'll make a lot of people demand a second volume as well.

Ok, the first 16 issues!!! makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

Ok, the first 16 issues!!! makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif
And it's got that classic little window MMM's wants you, with the picture of the Thing pointing at you with 5 fingers. cloud9.gif876972-mmmsthing.jpg

876972-mmmsthing.jpg.d4910104d9cc5cc1cdc28b28a8bf071c.jpg