• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exremely High grade CGC added - Boston pedigrees - 9.4 - 9.8 - DC

9 posts in this topic

I just added some exceptionally nice Silver Age DC books!

Take a look by clicking on the RECENT ADDITIONS button.

A fantastic run of Our Army At War, staring Sgt. Rock

All Are the Highest Recorded Grade and Boston pedigree copies!

Also:

Atom

Doom Patrol

Flash

Hawkman

Green Lantern

Showcase

Superman

I will be adding books to the website on a regular basis, so please check back often! Otherwise you may miss some great issues!

The SOLD items Archive is now up and running.

Just click on the SOLD Items button and you can see what has sold and for what price. It is a great reference tool.

Also: Bigger Scans!

That's right, from now on I will attempt to give you bigger and more detaied pictures. I am also including back covers for all new books added.

PGC Mint - Huge assortment of CGC graded NM books

The pleasure was mutual Scott!

It is always good for me to get out of the basement, see the world and meet real people smile.gif

Was the show good for you? I had a really great time this year

Take care

Thanks -

I know! I thought it was an incredible copy and was relly glad to get it.

I used to read these as a teenager and really liked this title. I wonder how many collect Doom Patrol out there? Any idea? I know Marvels are most collectors first choice but I really enjoyed the DC titles as well. Doom Patrol was one of my favorites, and issue #100 is agreeably, an AWESOME cover!

I've been thinking about collecting the early Doom Patrols. #99 and #100 are some of my favorites...I love the early Beast Boy! Beautiful books, Mark. Plus, meeting and talking with you was definitely one of the highlights of my San Diego trip.

The pleasure was mutual Scott!

It is always good for me to get out of the basement, see the world and meet real people smile.gif

Was the show good for you? I had a really great time this year

Take care

Yes, I had a great show. I enjoyed the panel discussion and the CGC forum dinner and I sold some books. The best part, though, is meeting up with various friends who come to SD from all over the world. cloud9.gif