• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ms. Marvel Insanity
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 4/11/2019 at 11:51 AM, telerites said:

Well, I guess somebody must like the color Green?  lol

Especially since GoCollect indicates the going rate for a CGC 9.6 blue label copy of Ms. Marvel #1 is only $475, as opposed to this Qualified 9.6 graded copy with a current high bid of $1,050 with still another 14 days to go in the auction.  :screwy:

2 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Well, I guess somebody must like the color Green?  lol

Especially since GoCollect indicates the going rate for a CGC 9.6 blue label copy of Ms. Marvel #1 is only $475, as opposed to this Qualified 9.6 graded copy with a current high bid of $1,050 with still another 14 days to go in the auction.  :screwy:

Last sale of blue 9.6 according to GPA was $390 this month.  90 day average is $531.  So many copies of blue 9.6s available for sale from dealer at much less. 

A 9.6 GLOD sold for $280 in March.

Like you allude to, GLODs aren't as doom-ridden as once believed.

18 minutes ago, telerites said:

Like you allude to, GLODs aren't as doom-ridden as once believed.

Same with the once much dreaded PLOD's, especially in the case of HTF or classic cover GA books where they can now even fetch multiples of condition guide in some cases.  :whatthe:  (thumbsu

Although I am not so sure about all of these much more common post GA books.  (shrug)

Edited by lou_fine