• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimates 2 #7 (spoilers)

27 posts in this topic

That comic was just... wow. hail.gif I'm at a loss for words.

Millar is a freakin' genius. Like it or not, he knows how to tell a story and keep us wanting more. One of the best (and few) things Marvel has going for itself. thumbsup2.gif

PS: I put spoiler in the title in case anyone gets a bit descriptive. I'm still trying to absorb it all... grin.gif

frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gif

Just spill it already! shy.gif

Spill what? The ending?

Hint: (Swipe hint spoiler space below)

Depending on your perspective, it will either crack the internet in half AGAIN or based on some weird voodoo that the ultimate universe possesses, put it back together.

If that doesn't make sense, here's the full spoiler (swipe):

Ultimate Hawkeye and his whole family are murdered.

i can't believe you've already gotten and read some of your new books. I'm jealous.

I buy them at lunch and stop into Wendy's for a bite and to read a couple issues before going back to the office. Read Defenders #1 and Ultimates #7. Both were very, very good (as was my lunch) smile.gifthumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif

Spill what? The ending?

Depending on your perspective, it will either crack the internet in half AGAIN or based on some weird voodoo that the ultimate universe possesses, put it back together.

Well we dont know if he is really ****. after all it was only a close up of the *** going ***

He might just be ****

Well we dont know if he is really ****. after all it was only a close up of the *** going ***

He might just be ****

That's 100% true. I'm just going with my gut that's he's actually dead I guess we'll see next month.

Spill what? The ending?

!_! 893whatthe.gif

Spill what? The ending?

Whats your take on who is holding the gun in that last panel?? This is fast becoming a must have, must read book.

The last panel....??????.....Well who knows huh? The use of the word soldier should be a hint, and could the culprit of the.... and the traitor be one in the same???? Meaning he/she is an Ultimate and responsible for the......

The last panel....??????.....Well who knows huh? The use of the word soldier should be a hint, and could the culprit of the.... and the traitor be one in the same???? Meaning he/she is an Ultimate and responsible for the......

I am thinking total misdirection, Hawkeye will live only to repeat thoughs words, so as to have the "team" looking

at the wrong person or persons. I love this stuff.

dude, my take on what happened is...

hawkeye is the "wolf in the fold", the one causing trouble for the team

fury and cap found out and planned an assualt on his home and family to neutralize the threat...it was fury or cap who killed callum and who said "soilder"

I'm not ruling out Hawkeye as a potential wolf but why would either Cap or Fury

kill his wife and kid to "neutralize the threat"? confused-smiley-013.gif