• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 10

46 posts in this topic

Ok, new label, white pages. Graders notes have not been called in on.

Please disregard the dead bug that was attracted to the light. You can see it by the bottom right corners of each scan. Believe me, the bug didn't mean to die to hide any flaws. I really didn't want to rescan it because I realized it after I put the book back.

Marks that appear on the book are on the case with the exception of the yellow marks on the price star.

Questions and grades to me. Due by Friday 8pm est. (Fast one)

book10front.jpg

book10back.jpg

Losers Bracket

#21 vs #36

#40 vs #44

#53 vs #56

#15 Automatic Bye

Mega Losers Bracket

#3 vs #5

#17 vs #26

#30 vs #31

#33 vs #37

#38 vs #43

#50 vs #52

#19 Automatic Bye

Hey Russ.....since you've got two byes this round, in an ever diminishing field, why not have them grade against each other? confused-smiley-013.gif

Mr. Donut goes to 4-1-5. I'm like a hockey team.

SO now that this contest is winding down, lets figure out what method we want for th enext one assuming someone brave enough will undertake another! I started a poll in the POLLS thread. Please vote and hopefully we'll get a consensus.....

Man, I would love to have some of those BG T-shirts pictured on the back of the book. What a retro look, that would be cool. cloud9.gif

takeit.gif

But, I like how they are in black-and-white but are advertised as being in full-color... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Man, I would love to have some of those BG T-shirts pictured on the back of the book. What a retro look, that would be cool. cloud9.gif

takeit.gif

But, I like how they are in black-and-white but are advertised as being in full-color... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Here you go

Equally cool

Or for your better half

grin.gif

Grade sent. early for a change. Blowing_smoke.gif
You found the smoke signals..Admit it, you were thinking of me. thumbsup2.gif

Yup, I woulda ran it sooner but I kept forgetting to submit my grade until it was to late. foreheadslap.gif

I've got a couple more if I stay alive a couple more rounds. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif