• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 10

46 posts in this topic

#3 9.6 Eliminated

It's always a modern that kills me... tongue.gif

#5 trash talks with his results headbang.gif

What's you talking 'bout fool!? sumo.gif

#53 9.4 Stays in Losers

#56 9.6 Goes to Mega Losers

Nice job and congrats, Warlord. I tip my cap to you.

I figured it was a 9.4 or a 9.6 and was thisclose to giving it a 9.4... but alas it was not to be.

I'd love to know why this got a 9.2. There must be a bend that can't be seen in the scan or an interior problem. I've seen much worse looking 9.4s. confused-smiley-013.gif

I was this close to going with 9.6... but I agonized over a little speck on the left edge of the BC long enough, plus thought the image had a hint of a spine bend on the BC near the top staple, and maybe a little creasing up above that hidden in the dirt ... or I was imagining all of that, I dunno... figured there might be something hidden behind that bug too. 27_laughing.gif

Definitely a tough one to call. Everyone still in the loser's bracket except one nailed the last round and this time we all missed! 893whatthe.gif

I was afraid of that. sorry.gif

Oh well, it was fun. Thanks for running the contest, CS (and BellaDonna)!

Good luck to the remaining participants!

Your welcome. I would love to have another contest. Not with this format that is for sure grin.gif