• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ENDGAME !

23 posts in this topic

On 4/24/2019 at 8:22 AM, Ken Aldred said:
On 4/24/2019 at 7:42 AM, Mr bla bla said:

Have any sleepers popped ind the aftermath of this release ... ?

I have a tendency of choosing to watch a quiet morning showing after having had insomnia, and so I hope that I can remain conscious throughout the full three hours of this film.

On 4/24/2019 at 8:43 AM, TwoPiece said:

What?

Hate to say this, but I have never made it through a single one of the Avengers movie without falling asleep.  zzz  :whatthe:

In fact, I've tried to watch the first Avengers movie on 3 different occasions, but have never made it anywhere close to the end.  Have no incentive to give it another try and I fell asleep even before I got to the halfway point of the Ulton movie.  I will definitely give the Avengers 3 movie another shot since I saw the beginning of the movie twice and like it and managed to make it through to the end on the second try, even though I did fall asleep during the middle parts both times.  The ending for Avengers 3 was definitely interesting and I would like to see the movie in its entirety one day from start to finish.  (thumbsu

Maybe I should stop watching all of these Marvel movies on the airplanes when I am already half dead tired from running around all day or getting ready for a trip.  hm

Edited by lou_fine