• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isn't this a bit misleading?

29 posts in this topic

I love it too! I'm a huge fan of spongebob squarepants!

And point well taken, Bruce.. I guess I'll start to mention that I won't bid.

And believe me, I'm not nearly as frustrated as I may have sounded. I know it's the dealerr loss when I don't bid as a comic is bound to come up again (I'm not bidding on Action #1, FAKE OR OTHERWISE! smile.gif )

i READ THE VAULT THREAD.. EVER GET THE BOOKS? I'm curious because their next auction is in May.

Since we are hijacking threads, Just wanted to thank DISCOUNT COMICS for helping me reach 55 "30 cent" variants left to go...generously sold and shipped well his Top Census Invaders 6 CGC 9.4 - i'm sending it to RJ to see if it can be pressed up to a 9.8.... tongue.gif

Hey now Darth...

Thanks for the props and I know I don't own the rights to the 2 characters I created him from... but that sounds like something maybe you should have bounced off me. I didn't find "Spongeverine" at a website... I gave him life personally... a custom digital Illustration. I use him as my Avatar, in my custom sales emails... and he's going to be on my website too... so please understand that was a personal creation that I would like to keep for my own use.

I'll make you something of your own invention if you like.