• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nember from 2008.somehow cant log back on

2 posts in this topic

Well in 2008 till 2010 I did allot of buying and selling here, till we had a tornado at my other house which was destroyed.  All comics 500 miles away so that was at least 1 good piece of good news.  Problem is,,,I cant remember any of my old login information, or even my user name for that matter so I think Im kinda forced to start as a newb again.  I am just looking for some Price Checks (not on my slabs) but on some Omnibus collections I have purchased here, to at least kick start her 1st car fund.  If you guys could point me in the right direction, where to post some pics of what I have to give a better understanding that would be great.  Amazon, Ebay have prices jumping all over the place, and I remember this being the most trustworthy community.  Thank you for any help you Can give

Bigtruck