• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jbud73s SPRING 2K MEGA SALE SESSION 5 (NOW LIVE!!!)
5 5

2,610 posts in this topic

Ok, that's 150 books in Session 2, will be back tomorrow with 100 to make it to the half way point of the session.  Tuesday-Wednesday is a whole lot of Bronze DC Horror to finish off the Session.

43 minutes ago, maxon said:

Eternals 11. Already snagged that one. Sorry.

All good. I didn’t see your post in there while scrolling through, otherwise I wouldn’t have claimed it. No worries. 

On 5/4/2019 at 4:49 PM, cosmic_surfer said:

:takeit:  Why not have a 2nd copy....

One of the highlights on the John Byrne FF run - and one of my personal favourites. Reveals a lot about Franklin Richards. 

I reread the Byrne FF run late last year, just to see if it stood up, I thought it did very well.  Too bad they have done such a botch job with FF for the movies, some great story lines in there.

6 hours ago, Podterp said:

:takeit:Eternals 10 and FF 58, 107, 109, 167, 171, 184, 185, 208, 209 (9.4), 229, 257, and 265

I don't think any of those have been claimed yet, but please let me know if they have. Thanks! 

They are yours (thumbsu