• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return shipping from CGC
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Ok I’ve searched here and the web, but so much comes up when searching shipping, narrowing it down has been a pain.

with that said this one gets specific too.

to maximize return shipping from CGC i think it’s best to submit in groups of (correct me if I’m wrong) 25.

if some of the books are ticker, hypothetically let’s say 6 Tec 1000s, can you still get 25 on return?

thanks if anyone can help.

17 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I believe 25 books in the same return shipping is both optimal and the maximum. There is a whole section on this located on the CGC website. 

Thanks for your help. If you can point me to a more detailed shipping article on their site I'd appreciate it. I see the forms for figuring out international, a change to domestic rates in 2008, and a notice that they will separate by tiers. Straight information is a bit lacking, and I assume I may have to go all the way through to the end of the submission form.

Just looking to find out if 25 is the max and if thicker books throw that number off ie TPB thick books would count as 2 slots, etc.

1 minute ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Again I appreciate that, I found that registered mail sheet. What I can't find is any info on if thicker books lower the maximum. I found the sheets from submitting at a con so I reconfirmed the pricing on fedex, UPS all that as well.

Just really trying to see if anyone has some real world experience with larger books, Figure someone here sent off a ton of Batwangs to get graded.