• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
1 1

1 post in this topic

closed

$16.00 shipped in the USA

Son of Satan 1975 Series

Issues 1,2,3  all complete with all covers and all pages attached at both staples

#1 I grade as Fine+ 6.5 - non color breaking fold/crease at front lower right corner, back cover has crease along the entire bottom i(in white margin area below dashed line. Last two pages have a manufacturing crease/tear at the bottom right - piece is folded over and is larger than it should be when folded out.

#2 I grade a Veryfine- 7.5

#3 I grade as Veryfine+ 8.5

Rules:

no prob or HOS list persons. 

Payment is Paypal only and please pay within 3 days of purchase.  I will send you my email address for the paypal payment (and do not send as friends and family).

Only shipping to the USA

Postage is including with the BIN price - boxed Media Mail.

Returns on this are fine for any reason just let me know within 7 days of your receiving it and I receive the comic back in the same condition.

I will refund the price of the comics only, not the postage.  And you pay the return postage costs. Unless I've missed something big in the comics.

first unconditional :takeit: posted in the thread wins.   - PMs are welcome - however until a :takeit: is posted in the thread it is still up for grabs.  If you want to take a chance negotiating and someone else posts takes it while we are negotiating, you will lose.  Do you really want to send a PM when this is so low.

I have done quite a few deals on these boards from a few bucks to a thousand. I have always shipped quickly (and paid quickly when I bought).

my kudos thread here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/291436-boatfunds-kudos-thread/#comment-6668033

sos1.JPG

sos1b (1).JPG

sos1b (2).JPG

sos1b (3).JPG

sos12.JPG

sos2.JPG

sos2b.JPG

sos3.JPG

sos3b.JPG

Edited by boatfund
closed