• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krypto

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am planning on starting myself a Krypto The Superdog Run, and i am about to pick up very nice copies on Adventure Comics #210 and #214.

My question is, is there a Krypto checklist around with all of his main appearances that anyone knows of?

I know this is probably unlikely due to the number of decades the super pooch has been around, but you never know. Maybe one with just his main appearances?

Thanks with any help

I have never heard of a Krypto checklist, but if you are going to try for completionist, you are in for a lot of books, Krypto was a staple from the late 50's till mid 70's books.

His 3rd appearance was Adventure 220. His first appearance with Superman is Jimmy Olsen 29. He may have cameos in most Adventure Comics and Superboy from 1958-early mid 60's, plus quite a few Superman/Actions. He was a member of the Legion of Superpets. A interesting book is Superboy 131 (I think, but am not sure) where Krypto joins a super team of dogs that if I remeber right has memebers that were used in the new Krypto cartoon series (tusky husky comes to mind.

What shape are the 210 and 214 in? Post scans once you get them! Adventure 210 was always a grail book for me, but I kind of gave up on it as the years rolled by, and the price for a decent copy skyrocketed. Good luck!

Yea i know Krypto is in thousands of books, and has so many appearances it may be almost impossiable to even know them all.

As for now i am trying to pick up the main appearances, and work the collection from there.

The #210 and #214 are not high grade, but i will love them no matter. They are Good (214) and VG (210)

Hey guys, I am planning on starting myself a Krypto The Superdog Run, and i am about to pick up very nice copies on Adventure Comics #210 and #214.

My question is, is there a Krypto checklist around with all of his main appearances that anyone knows of?

I know this is probably unlikely due to the number of decades the super pooch has been around, but you never know. Maybe one with just his main appearances?

Thanks with any help

There's a (pre-crisis) Krypto list on the Unofficial DC Who's Who site:

http://www.dcuguide.com/chronology.php?name=kryptoprec

Thanks with any help

Thanks alot

Thanks with any help

Cool link, Davenport, and...

Welcome to the Boards! thumbsup2.gif

Joe

Thanks with any help

Hey Dav, good to see ya over here. hi.gif

Davenport from the STL board? Welcome to the boards!

One and the same. shy.gif And occasionally post on the CPG boards too (gotta read'em quick before they're deleted). 893whatthe.gif

Thanks for the welcome. cool.gif

Hey to you too Arex. hi.gif Thanks.