• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Has Its Advantages

26 posts in this topic

Looks like I'll be filling out some forms in the near future.

Do you take graded comics from the other guys, or just CGC and raw?

both CGC and raw, but you'll have better luck sticking to certified comics. I think they cary PGX books as well, but it's best to call and check.

I like Comiclink,Josh has alway come up with some of the best stuff i've seen and if I had a 100K. I'd be gone in 10 mins.He comes up with stuff that i just say "OMG! He has that?!! He had stuff you'd never think you'd see.It's easy ordering in my experiance,just fil out the form and wait for his email,then mail a check...simple. thumbsup2.gif

Looks like I'll be filling out some forms in the near future.

Do you take graded comics from the other guys, or just CGC and raw?

Users may list PGX (CGG, PGA or whatever name they may go by in the future) books on the site, but I do not endorse PGX the way I have endorsed CGC because they have yet to convince me that they are professional graders. Raw books can be sold on ComicLink but only after we determine that you can grade similar to the way we do (using CGC and Overstreet Standards) or if we grade them for you (subject to approval). We also purchase raw books outright.

Josh Nathanson

www.comiclink.com