• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD one book: Pep Comics #30 3.5 1942
1 1

10 posts in this topic

This book is just flat out cool.  Checks about every box you'd want in a crazy, nutso war cover.  A 3.5 copy just sold for $1,512 in the clink auction tonight.  That copy had Off-White to White Pages and a tear across the title.  My copy in the same grade has Slightly Brittle Pages and I've adjusted the price down accordingly.  Offered here for $1,050 shipped.  Conditions below:

Terms: PP or personal check.  Vbucks not accepted

No returns

No international shipping (US only)  - sorry only reason is that all the international post office forms are a hassle and I don't have time

Shipped USPS priority mail box (incld in price)

First Take in thread gets the book unless sold via PM and marked in thread as such prior.

Book ships from still foggy San Francisco

Edited by atomised

2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

We all need big red Pep-Phones on our desks that ring when an early Pep is listed, like the Bat-Phones in the 60s TV show. hm

In all seriousness had I not bought a book last night I would’ve already taken this.  The second it was listed.  I’m slightly bummed as these peps are my absolute favorite.

Edited by comicquant

Well got here a little too late!!! Thanks @Point Five for the shout would definitely have taken this one!! Worst part of working night shifts when I miss stuff like this but it is what it is!! Congrats @Comcav at least we know it’s going into the Vault of one of the greatest collections in the universe!! Congrats on the sale as well great book!!