• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Mystery Comics v3 #5 cgc 1.0 OW-White!! Torture cover

10 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Got an ACE I could move if anyone is interested. 

Tough book with less than 10 copies on the CGC census. Super Mystery v3 #5. Lou Ferstadt cover with LB Cole work inside. 

A lot going on with this torture cover. Interiors include hanging panels and a man being buried alive :whatthe:

Returns not accepted on CGC books but if you are unhappy I am sure we can work something out. 

Shipping in the US only at this time and is $12.00 for flat rate medium size box well packed. 

Payment preferred is Paypal 

Thanks for looking!! 

4 hours ago, Point Five said:

An Ace book with obscure superheroes, an insane bondage-torture cover and hanging panels. This book is so Gino, Gino should buy it even though Gino is the seller.

I love this post hahahahaha!!!! So so true!!! Thanks J!! Great Pep snag btw!! Look into the Shield Wizard that shares a few similarities if you haven’t got one already! I like the Pep More personally but they sure would look neat side by side!! Lots of exclamation points there haha!!