• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain Marvel 2
1 1

41 posts in this topic

I posted this in the CM thread, but maybe it deserves its own. This is a transcription of the reddit leak from MarvelScoopMaster concerning Korvac as the villain in Captain Marvel 2 and the MCU's next big villain, the continuation of the Kree-Skrull Conflict, and Norman Osborn as the big villain on Earth. It's also rumored that CM2 is slated for a 2022 release.

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 8.23.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 8.23.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 8.23.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 8.24.19 AM.png

6 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Korvac's 1st appearance. 

Giant-Size_Defenders_Vol_1_3.jpg

So this is the new Spec Book eh :whistle:

Not really familiar with the Character or the Story Arc - do people think this is a good choice for the new big bad in the MCU - I like the combo idea with one on Earth and one more Galactic/Cosmic ......

5 hours ago, Chillax23 said:

Not really familiar with the Character or the Story Arc - do people think this is a good choice for the new big bad in the MCU - I like the combo idea with one on Earth and one more Galactic/Cosmic ......

Korvac seems like a great choice. Another Starlin creation who has gone up against both the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Avengers. Of course, this is still rumors and leaks, but apparently MarvelSuperScooper is a reliable source according to reliable sources.

Interesting about the bond between Carol Danvers and Korvac noted in the leak. I wonder if they are planning Korvac to be a love interest for Carol gone wrong? And how interesting would that be when their relationship comes back into play when the Avengers and the rest of the MCU face off against a future Korvac? Echos of Thanos and Gamora perhaps?

26 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I loved that run but the comic that stood out to me was the alternate version in that what if issue.

EB735A51-B279-4FBC-B364-D261E5C53B75.png.6f85e1945aa030875981fd4d0ce76150.png

If they tackle this storyline it would be fantastic if they could work this scene in as a possible future if they don’t do it right. 

Remember, there is a WHAT IF streaming show in the works. They could bring this into the fold.

17 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

I wonder if the show will be as creepy and depressing as the comic book was.

It's Disney/Marvel. There will be plenty of 'turd in your sleeping bag' jokes with laughs.

(:

Edited by Bosco685

49 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Why not the entire YouTube video of the Cap-tastic Marvel-ous Brie Larson...

Plus I think the regular discussions have been happening in that other Captain Marvel 2 thread.

Sorry - what did you say?

13 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Sorry - what did you say?

"Why not the entire YouTube video of..." (Because the link contains just the CM bit of the whole video, but Ms. Larson is the living embodiment of Capt Marvel so it's all relevant)

"...the CAPTASTIC..." (As in Brie Larson aka Capt Marvel is so awesome she deserves all caps)

"...Marvelous Brie Larson..." (She's all that)

And there's another Captain Marvel 2 thread where most of the recent discussions have been happening regarding the upcoming sequel.

11 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

"Why not the entire YouTube video of..." (Because the link contains just the CM bit of the whole video, but Ms. Larson is the living embodiment of Capt Marvel so it's all relevant)

"...the CAPTASTIC..." (As in Brie Larson aka Capt Marvel is so awesome she deserves all caps)

"...Marvelous Brie Larson..." (She's all that)

And there's another Captain Marvel 2 thread where most of the recent discussions have been happening regarding the upcoming sequel.

Okay. Or, we just post the details for awareness and to celebrate another pending comic book film.

4 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Or I post whatever I want to post as long as it falls within moderator guidelines.

Oh you can post whatever you want within reason. Even quote articles as your own thinking without actually referencing them.

I was just trying to cut through all that fanaticism you noted to get to a more reasonable thought.

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Oh you can post whatever you want within reason. Even quote articles as your own thinking without actually referencing them.

I was just trying to cut through all that fanaticism you noted to get to a more reasonable thought.

Being that this is a forum for comic book and movie fans, maybe we need more fanaticism and less facism.

Just now, @therealsilvermane said:

Being that this is a forum for comic book and movie fans, maybe we need more fanaticism and less facism.

I'm not sure that you quite understand the difference between the two, seeing as how you're blindly faithful to the MCU brand.

It's okay to be a fan of more than 1 company.