• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman 11

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I usually lurk around here, posted some a couple months ago (check my post history). I decided to get rid of some of my comics that I have had since 1990. I got them out of storage and thought I would put this Spiderman up on ebay (been untouched since then).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=WDVW&rd=1

I don’t really have any interest in them anymore so I thought I would see what happens (ebay). I have a bunch others that are of this caliber so maybe I will put some more on in the near future.

thanks. cool.gif

I have a bunch others that are of this caliber so maybe I will put some more on in the near future.

Welcome to the Boards! hi.gif

You wouldn't have an FF 11 of "this caliber" would ya? poke2.gif

hi

sorry to sound pretentious with that comment! yikes.

anyway, i will check. i have a big box to go through. if i remember correctly, i think most of my ff are late 80's early 90s (that i bought myself off the rack.). i may have some silver age hidden in there somewhere. i will let you know.

thanks for your interest.