• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nikelspot's "No shows for a while" Mega/Extreme/Monster/Yuge Sale
8 8

146 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, crassus said:

Considering the brisk sales, you may want to consider just posting everything this evening...why wait?  hm :baiting:

Haha, I have a couple of more books. Be back in a few mins. Daughter just got home and I'm gonna put her to bed and be back.

Voodoo #2 Matt Baker Cover - Tough book and, as @Wally's Comics pointed out to me this past weekend, this was obviously prior to the #MeToo movment as there is no way that zombie could get fresh with a lady like that today :o

4.5 Very Good+. Solid copy, nice colors. 1 inch spine split at the bottom, stain on the back cover, cover is pulling some at both staples but everything is attached to the staples. Centerfold is firmly attached.

Asking Sold!

Voodoo 2 A.jpeg

Voodoo 2 B.jpeg

Edited by Nikelspot

That's it for tonight. Gonna get up early and make hay to prepare for tomorrow. I hate it for my West Coast people, but I will probably start around 9:30, maybe 10 if I think I can start that late and finish out tomorrow.

Thank you so much for all the purchases. Very grateful for that. Have a good night!

14 minutes ago, Bluemedgroup said:

Shoot I’ll also inquire about a home equity loan while I’m at the bank tomorrow 

I looked into that once. Guy at the bank assessed my apartment, said he could maybe cover a few issues of Micronauts.  (shrug)