• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] jumbo comics run 32-50 f.s.---10% off--ends tonite
4 4

57 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread wins over p.m.'s, but reasonable counters are welcomed.   paypal fine.   returns accepted.  slabs $15 s/h usa, actual for foreign mailout, raw books 10 bucks; I will combine shipping of course.

gonna keep 9-30, and the 31 cuz of its rarity.  most of the 32-50 run will be here; a couple are from the guys-formerly-across-the-street, and the 'bay will get them.   gonna start with the slab rollout, and get my hands on the raw ones to grade later in the day.

#32 first up:  $550.

jumbo32.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

#33 has tape up and down the spine, bad blue c.t. at what used to be the top staple and the top spine, has staples added and is very flawed.  o/w pages.  but it is an eldon copy [see the "b" in jumbo]!  

PULLED.  will keep this little raw eldon.

jumbo33.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

44 is another tough/great one.  7.5'ish, c/ow.  has a touch of off-register, but not enuff for me to keep it for my "effed-up off-reg collection."

PULLED--have done well enuff here today that this one WILL now hop from the jumbo box to the off-register box.

jumbo44.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man