• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inherited large collection of Silver and Bronze age comics whats should process should I do first to sell?

23 posts in this topic

On 6/24/2019 at 11:27 PM, AROM11 said:

Inherited large collection of Silver and Bronze age comics whats should process should I do first to sell? I will posting pics up on this forum more and more has I go though them. I want to grade the ones that are worth grading and sells raw as well and sells in sets as well. There many numbers ones and first appearances in collections. Some are in better condition than others. Also what benefits the $299 membership offer opposed the $149 besides the obviously stated.

Welcome to the boards!!!   :acclaim:

there's a subforum here on the boards where people post pictures of their comics and ask people for grade estimates.  You'll get more looks there.  Dig around a bit.

Bagging and boarding, researching keys, learning how to grade... we got ourselves a collector in the making. :tink:

Next thing you know the books are getting kept.