• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - 10% off anything over $50! Gold and Silver - Good Girl (Baker included), Atlas Westerns, Archies, Katy Keene, Pre-Code Crime, and a couple of ECs!
4 4

45 posts in this topic

Western Outlaws 16, around a 2.5 with a nicely done Russ Heath cover and a Williamson text illustration (which as far as I can tell is a big Yawn), and Joe Maneely and Severin art inside. Asking $30 SOLD!!!

CGC080.jpg

CGC081.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

Katy Keene Annual 2 - I'm going to say its a 3.0 because of (you guessed it!) a rat chew at bottom of spine and a page that was a manufacturing error in that it is in a little bit crooked so right and top edges poke out a little. Looks to be complete (can't find a page count to confirm, but don't see anything that would indicate pages missing) and no cut outs or puzzles filled in. Nice cream to off white pages. $60

CGC114.jpg

CGC115.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

Katy Keene Three Dimension Comics, (oversized) 3.0? No glasses, top staple gone (probably as part of getting the glasses), one image on the first page colored in, bend at right edge that goes through the entire book. Otherwise a really nice copy!!!! Glossy cover, interior pages cream to off white, lots of GGA. Asking $25.

CGC112.jpg

CGC113.jpg

While we're on the 3D kick, we also have:

The Three Stooges 3D Comics 3. Also no glasses, also missing the top staple (is this a thing with 3D comics?), but much nicer condition overall. I'd say at least a 4.0. Seems this is a scarcer issue of the 3 stooges 3d books? Asking $30   

CGC098.jpg

CGC099.jpg

Tales from the Crypt 37 5.0-5.5 nice flat glossy book. A little roughness on bottom right corner, bottom edge, and top edge. Bottom of spine has start of a spine split. Classic Davis cover (which one of his covers AREN'T classic???) Inside Davis, Orlando, Elder and Ghastly stories on nice off white pages. This just missed my threshold for grading (if it was a 6.0 I would have sent it in), but it's a really nice book nonetheless. Last GPA prices are a little all over the place, but I'm going to ask $450.

CGC033.jpg

CGC034.jpg

Tales from the Crypt 39, 4.5 to 5.0. also a nice glossy cover, flat, but spine has a bit more wear/paper degradation. Interior has nice cream/off white pages. Davis makes us feel those kids terror (and in this case it is literally from the Crypt!) Davis, Orlando, Kamen and Ghastly stories. GPA again all over the place, so I'll ask $350.

CGC035.jpg

CGC036.jpg

Real Clue Crime Stories V7 #4. 3.5. I love the woman's expression - oh Golly! there goes the boss! I've got to find another job . . . again! Dingy cover, interior pages are supple and off white/cream. Nice pre-code crime book. $25

CGC122.jpg

CGC123.jpg

The Perfect Crime 30, 2.5 or so. Never had a bottom staple, but fully attached at top staple all the way through. Spine is rough, right edge has small rips. Creases near spine. Cover is bright and glossy. And what a cover! That Dame means business! Hot book. 4.0 sold last year for $299. I'm going to ask $200.

CGC124.jpg

CGC125.jpg