• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Low Grade Golden Age: War, Romance, Etc...

14 posts in this topic

Going through a large collection I lucked into from a yard sale. Culling some of the lower grade books to recoup my recent spat of buying. A note for those who bought from my last two threads and shipping was delayed a bit: my apologies. If you bought from me on the last two threads a month or so ago, you automatically get 10% off the next time you buy. The rules:

• 1st  :takeit:  gets it over PM.
  • Shipping is a flat $5.99 for however many comics U.S. only. If you're out of the country, PM me and maybe we can work something out.
  • PayPal only at this time.
  • Returns allowed only if initiated within 7 days of receiving the book.

Okay...here we go...

32 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Jumbo Comics #32   FR   $30

Complete but the cover is detached and completely split in half down the spine in two. Staples attached in the book. Looks nice in a bag until you realize the cover is in two pieces.

jumbo32.jpg

jumbo32b.jpg

take

3 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Nellie the Nurse #13    GD+   $25

Cover attached but mis-wrapped a bit. First couple of pages are heavily creased with tears but are there. The book is complete. Top staple detached at centerfold. Bottom is fine. Looks decent.

nellie13.jpg

nellie13b.jpg

Take it