• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NO TITLE Comic - 10c with Superman on it
2 2

48 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Threads like this are SO frustrating.

Maybe it turned out to be a coloring book or something and now they're embarrassed to post.

Nothing to be embarrassed about.  Pamela still has that GSX #1 in 9.8+ to ease any disappointment she might have about the Superman book.    

9_9

4 hours ago, steveinthecity said:

Nothing to be embarrassed about.  Pamela still has that GSX #1 in 9.8+ to ease any disappointment she might have about the Superman book.    

9_9

She’s probably too busy swimming in gold coins like Scrooge mcduck after selling her 10.0 gsx 1

On 7/5/2019 at 10:31 AM, Pamela Brown said:

10c on sky medium blue front cover with a very large Superman on front.  Inside taped cover with backboard.

It does not have DC Marvel or anything on it and does not even have a #1 or #? anything on it.  It doesn't even say SUPERMAN on it.  

I haven't taken pics yet, but I can't find this one on any site I've been on and when I find it I will have to open it up and see what the inside

cover says, and take pics, but just thought I'd see if anyone had any idea?  I have a ton of 10c 15c 20c 25c and up Superman, Hulks, Spiderman, Xmen, etc.

WTTB.

You left out the part where I am supposed to provide you with all my personal information so that you can wire me the money.

Also, the “Dear Sir” salutation is missing.