• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Bats 'n' Tecs 'n' Brave&Bold!!! (No Aquaman!)

41 posts in this topic

Closing this one down due to lack of interest.  If you are interested in anything, it will be out in my sales thread in mixed.

Bats 'n' Tecs 'n' Brave&Bold!!! 

(All books raw in celebration of Plastic Free July!)

NO Aquaman! :sumo: 

Aquaman%20Dead.png

Shipping: I try to get you postage as reasonable as possible while protecting the merchandise.  But, you still need to pay for it.   Postage is what it is, and it ain’t cheap.  I am totally up for whatever makes it cheap – removing backboards, outer wells and inner wells.  I just can’t ship media mail. If you live in an area of rampant thievery, and require signature service, please point that out to me at invoicing.  I cannot be responsible for your porch pirates.

I can usually send a single book or two boxed first class for a reasonable rate, if desired.  My zip is 97630, so if you’re in the West Coast postal zone, stuff ships cheaper.   I also ship to frostbacks, ‘roids, jimmers and elsewhere in the world. 

Payment: Checks & M.O.s are accepted.  Paypal begrudgingly accepted.  Trades considered - link me to your books!  I’ve recently completed several successful trades!!   :banana: Time payments are usually fine.

Minimum Merchandise Order - $20 - More than kind of arrogant. :cool: 

Agreements:   (tsk)  No H.O.S. members, card-carrying P.O.S., H.O.C. occupants, puppy-kickers, butt-lickers, etc.  Secret hand-shakers OK on a case-by-case basis. I've lost all confidence in the Probation List.

Grading: I have been in the hobby over 45 years.  If you see any glaring grading errors, please inform me via PM.  I try to be conservative, and have cracked about 400++ slabs.  However, I am not perfect..., but working on it.  :D

Return Policy: yep!  However, please don't try to return something simply because you failed to read the detailed description.

Caveats: I can’t seem to run a thread without including a book I either previously sold or can no longer find – I apologize in advance for my lack of thoroughness in this respect.    For some reason, my scanner seems to “add dirt” or “add foxing” to some of the back cover images – you can always ask what’s real and what’s scanner effect.  If a book has foxing, I usually point that fact out.

:takeit:You can do it in the thread, you can do it via PM, you can do it in the road.  In the case of ties, it goes to the PM.  GET SOME!!!!  :headbang:

Edited by lizards2

Batman 240 9.0 slightly OW pages $60.  Date written on back cover, teensy dint @ LRFC corner, small chip @ lower staple. 52 pages o' fun!
batman240.jpg
batman240bc.jpg

Batman 337 9.0 slightly OW pages $9.  Soft outside corners.
batman337.jpg
batman337bc.jpg

Batman 360 8.5/9.0 OW pages $6.  Spine bends @ top staple and below bottom staple.  Clean, white covers.
batman360.jpg
batman360bc.jpg

Batman 364 8.5 slightly OW pages $5.  Looks better, but dent @ LLFC/LRBC.  Clean, white covers.
batman364.jpg
batman364bc.jpg

Batman 376 9.2 white pages $10.  Rumple at top edge, and few spine tics.  Blazing white, clean covers.
batman376.jpg
batman376bc.jpg

Batman 380 9.0 white pages $5.  Spine tics.  Nice, clean copy.
batman380.jpg
batman380bc.jpg

Batman 418  9.2 white pages, $12.  Very clean and white, extra newsstand copy.
Batman418b.jpg
Batman418bbc.jpg

Detective 291 7.0 CROW pages $55.  1” spine split @ top, hard ¼” creases @ BC corners.  Date stamp & “44” written in pencil at bottom of first interior page.  Bought off boards as a 7.5.
tec291.jpg

tec291bc.jpg

Detective 333 8.0/8.5 ow/w pages $50.  Wear upper staple area / spine, hard ½” crease @ ULBC.  Bright, clean and white copy with very little rubbing/dirt @ BC.  Beautiful colors that just pop on this copy! Animals are great!!
tec333.jpg
tec333bc.jpg

Detective 344 6.0 crow pages $9.  Crease at URFC, stacking indent RE FC, foxing.
Tec344.jpg
Tec344bc.jpg

Detective 346 CGC 346 8.5 OW pages cracked out of slab $58.  Scratches (not tears) by machine-gunners leg, and thumbnail in sweater.
Comes with free CGC label!

tec346.jpg
tec346bc.jpg
tec346label.jpg

Detective 348 9.0/9.2 OW pages $90.  Spine wear in Batman’s cape, slight wear @ LLFC.  Date stamp FC.
tec348.jpg
tec348bc.jpg

Detective 351 9.0 slightly OW pages $80.  Micro-crease @ LRFC, spine tics, loss of gloss to FC, slight dirt/rubbing BC.  Date stamp FC.
tec351.jpg
tec351bc.jpg

Detective 376 9.0 OW/W pages $60. Stacking indent at spine.  “Midd Penn” stamp on back cover - I think it is a clue!
Tec376.jpg
Tec376bc.jpg

Detective 378 9.2 OW/W pages $70.  But upper staple with “C” cut – partially detached, but still hanging on.  “6.00” written on back cover.
This was one of Fay's favorite covers, with the newspaper and stuff...., :sorry: 
Tec378.jpg
Tec378bc.jpg

Detective 381 8.5/9.0 white pages $50.  Some schmutz on back cover over UFO.
I actually did have Oakman spray for greggys, but apparently one slipped by.
EDIT: I just took another look at this one, because the scan makes it look pretty bad -
there are some light rubs at the staples, but the scan makes them look like creasing.

Tec381.jpg
Tec381bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Detective 383 9.0 cream to white pages $50.  Couple spine tics and some small, light creases @ URFC. 
Discolored BC, and tanning halos to inside covers – this issue seems to be very prone to this. 
Just popped a CGC 9.4 to replace this copy, and the back cover looked pretty similar.
tec383.jpg
tec383bc.jpg

Detective 392 8.5 slightly OW pages $33.  Spine wear & printer’s crease FC, bend ULBC, teensy chip LLBC, couple tiny production tears top edge BC.
tec392.jpg
tec392bc.jpg